Gathering and Use of Information
We will not collect personal identification information from you, other than any personal identification information that you supply us voluntarily.
You have the Right to view, edit and download a copy of the information we store about you. You also have the "Right to be Forgotten" - this means that you may request that we remove all record of your presnece in our system. However, once you are removed from our system, you will lose access to any unused courtesy backup downloads for programs you have purchased.
We will not collect personal identification from you, other than any personal identification that you supply us voluntarily.
To participate in some activities, you may be required to provide some personal identification information. This may be in connection with the following:
• contest or sweepstakes registration
• registration for sites or services that require a subscription • (such as e-mail newsletters)
• transactions in LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE store
• content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or •• bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE store online, and any service providers acting on our behalf, may use your personal identification information for activities explained in this policy, for internal and marketing purposes
We will always explain its use when we ask for personal identification information, either at the time we ask for the information or in this policy. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply opt out (except with respect to information that must be collected or used in connection with transactions in LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE). This may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed.
- With respect to transactions in LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE:
• We will use the personal identification information that you •• supply us (such as name, billing address, shipping address and email address) to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, and to provide customer service. This information also may be used to contact you about sales and special offers. You may opt out of continuing to receive such communications simply by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources, to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database.
• We also collect and store certain non-personal information automatically whenever you interact with LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE. This information is used to analyze and improve LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE and to provide our users with a fulfilling experience.
• You can access, correct and update certain personal identification information that you have supplied us in connection with LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE by logging into your account and clicking on "My Account and selecting Manage My Data (GDPR)" from the My LLI menu. You may also request that we remove all of your information permanently.
- We or our service providers may release personal identification information if we believe in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or such release is necessary to protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
Collection and Use of Information about Children
LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE is intended for use by adults. We do not sell or ship any items ordered through LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE directly to anyone who we know to be under the age of 18, nor do we collect any personal identification information through LIFESPAN LEARNING INSTITUTE from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18.