Conferences for Mental Health Professionals
What we do
Lifespan Learning Institute sponsors conferences for mental health professionals (e.g. Psychotherapists, Clinicians, Counselors). We bring together world renown leaders to empower clinicians, with the latest tools to help their daily practice. We have co-sponsored conferences with UCLA Extension, UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center, UC Irvine, UC San Diego, The Foundation for the Contemporary Family and many others.
What we offer
Most of our conferences are recorded and available in our online store as downloadable mp3 audio and mp4 video. These products are used for educational purposes.
Mental health practitioners including psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs, psychiatrists, counselors, and others, will benefit from the presentation of new research, discussion of clinical applications, and dialog between researchers and professionals.
All of our conferences are approved by the following accrediting agencies:
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- CAMFT (California Asociation of Mariage and Family Therapists for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, & LEPs - accepted by BBS)
- BRN (Board of Registered Nursing)
- IMQ/CMA (California Medical Association)
- NBCC (National Board for Certified Counselors)